iPad / iPhone
Mac OS X
TelepaText provides essential text document editing, with extensive actions for text, research, speaking, sharing and viewing, built for iPad, iPhone, OS X and iCloud. Text-to-speech, dictation, speech commands and speech feedback are featured in TelepaText. Documents are automatically synced between your devices with iCloud. A common display style and command interface is provided on both platforms for best productivity.
- Easy actions for text selection or document: Wikipedia, Share, Web Search, Map Search, Open URL, Mail, Twitter, Speak, Document Info, Sort Lines, Evaluate Expression, Word Usage, Word Types, Uppercase, Lowercase, Capitalize, Move To Folder, Smooth Scroll, Select Font.
- Share action includes activities such as Message, Mail, Twitter, Facebook, Sina Weibo, Pinterest, Google+, etc.
- Actions are organized into a toolbar and a menu with unified keyboard shortcuts.
- Many actions are unified on both platforms, with the same keyboard shortcuts.
- Data detectors automatically find and highlight web links, dates, addresses, and phone numbers; simply tap for related actions.
- Keyboard accessory, actions toolbar, extensive settings, modern navigation
- Print options include scaling options for font size.
- File Actions and iCloud file browser including filename, date, size, label color, and sorting
- Support for both iCloud Drive file system and device local files.
- Navigate the iCloud Drive file system with the same interface on both OS X and iPhone/iPad.
- Use text-to-speech for reading of documents with automatic smooth scroll
- Use Dictation support (speech-to-text) to add text to documents, and to control TelepaText with Speech Commands.
- Speech Commands (an In-App Purchase) provide powerful ways to control the app with your voice on OS X and iPhone. Use speech commands to select text, open documents, get info about documents, rename documents, query various web search engines, evaluate expressions, change settings, send tweets, insert a contact's address, phone, or email, insert the date or time, and many more actions.
- Speech Commands are a powerful Siri-like TelepaText-based extension to speech control functionality.
- Speech Commands Reference view displays the complete phrase structure for speech commands, indicating vocabulary and variations in the basic grammar.
- Tune the Speak action (text-to-speech) to the desired speaking rate, pitch, and paragraph pause intervals using controls in the Settings view.
- Speech Commands are an In-App Purchase, and require the Dictation capability on your iOS device.
- Note: There are differences in the Speech Command sets and functionality between Mac OS X and iPhone. See the reference in the app on each device or on the Speech Commands web page for details.
- Document Info action displays date created, date modified, paragraph, line and character counts for both the entire document and the current selection.
- Sort Lines action alphabetically sorts the lines of the selected text or the entire document.
- Evaluate action evaluates mathematical expressions such as (29.95+39.95)*3.0.
- Select Font action helps you select a font from common fonts, or any font available on the operating system of the device.
- Dark Style and Light Style for different environments.
- Enjoy your beautiful desktop image through your document editing on OS X with Window Transparency and Auto-Hide Menu Bar controls.
- The Settings view lets users customize a wide range of app behaviors.
Where to find Actions on iPad, iPhone and Mac OS X:
- On iPad, Actions are chosen from icon buttons at the top, right to left.
- On iPhone, the Menu button at top-right of document editing view opens the Actions view. Action buttons are also in the bottom toolbar.
- On OS X, main actions are in the Edit menu and in the optional toolbar of the editing windows.
- Keyboard shortcuts for actions are the same on both iOS with hardware keyboard and Mac OS X, which makes it easier to shift between devices. See Keyboard shortcuts for TelepaText.
- Actions are performed on the selected text. Some actions can use the entire document, such as Mail.
- Rename a document by tapping its title in the editing view.
- iCloud support is available on Yosemite OS X 10.10 and iOS 8 and later.
Get it now from the App Store.
TelepaText is built for Mac OS X, iPad and iPhone
View more TelepaText images in the Gallery.
Copyright © 2016 Imaja — TelepaText is a trademark of Imaja. All rights reserved.
Mac, OS X, iPhone, iPad, iMac and MacBook Pro are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc.