PicScan 2: interactive slideshow and thumbnail photo/image browser for Mac OS X/9
- Full-screen or window slideshows
- Keyboard access to slideshow controls
- Choose image order dynamically with Thumbnails view
- Change transition rate dynamically during slideshow
- Change overlap between slides (a beautiful transparency effect)
- Supports lower resolutions for slower computers
- Support for two monitors for live presentation
- Auto-Titles based on filename
- Fade to black
- Change thumbnail size
- Filenames can be displayed or hidden
- Choose gray frame background or white background
- Supports many graphics file formats: PICT, JPG, TIFF, GIF, Quicktime movies and many others, including video and audio formats supported by the currently installed Quicktime.
Thumbnail and slideshow documents can be saved for later retrieval.
A toolbar gives easy access to key command and keyboard shortcuts.
Many parameters have keyboard shortcuts for power-users.
Slide order can be changed during the slideshow via a thumbnails window, useful for live presentations where priorities can change at a moment's notice. Many Mac PowerBooks and desktop models support two monitors where one monitor is used as video output for projection or recording. The main monitor is used by PicScan to display a thumbnail browser/controller for the slideshow.
Standard Apple Help manual provided (Command ?). Download the PicScan demo version and try it out!
PicScan is Mac OS X Universal, 10.2.x, 10.3.x, 10.4.x, Mac OS 9, Mac OS 8 and System 7 compatible. Quicktime recommended.